Providing Quality to Customers
Who should attend?
Team Leaders and Supervisors who manage a customer service team will be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
Why should you attend?
Those who manage a customer service team will usually be responsible for measuring performance against key performance indicators and identifying areas for improvement.
This course is delivered over two sessions during which you will learn:
- Understand the importance of quality to the customer
- Understand the difference between quality assurance and quality control
- Simple quality systems relevant to your own organisation
- The use of quality standards
- The costs of quality (prevention, inspection and failure)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Practical steps to quality - team approaches
- Simple tools for quality relevant to your organisation
- Records for maintaining quality
This short course offers you an opportunity to:
- Identify a quality system relevant to your organisation
- Identify a method of monitoring the quality of the team's work
- Identify things the team could do to improve quality
- Identify a way that the team could measure an improvement in quality
For those seeking recognition for their learning, this course is based on the ILM unit: Providing Quality to Customers. Successful completion of the assignment will result in the achievement of 1 credit at Level 2.
For those seeking to achieve a qualification at Level 2, you will need to achieve a further 2 credits for the ILM Award or 12 credits for the ILM Certificate.
Course: £252.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 1:00PM @ Twigworth Business Centre