ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership & Team Skills
Who should attend?
Team/Cell Leaders are first and foremost practitioners or operators who work alongside their team members. They lead small teams of three to six people, have limited authority and tend to focus on shorter term, day to day operations.
Why should you attend?
To develop basic team leading skills and provide sound knowledge and understanding for further development.
During this 3-day course you will cover the following:
- The Role of the Team Leader
- Teams and Team building
- Motivating team members
- Dealing with Problems
- Planning & Organising the team’s work
- Communicating better at work
- Learn core leadership and management skills
- Put these skills into practice in your workplace
- Improve your team’s performance
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Motivated and competent team leaders
- Increased productivity
- Workplace-based assessments ensures new skills are effectively transferred to the job
There are 3 Assignments to be completed during this course and successful completion will result in the following qualification: ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership & Team Skills
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Registration fee: £81.00 (no VAT)
Time & Location
9:30AM until 1:00PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre