Gloucestershire Enterprise Ltd (GEL) provides practical high quality, affordable training courses and qualification development programmes to businesses of all sizes, types and sectors in Gloucestershire and beyond.
We provide a range of services that are relevant, comprehensive, widely accessible, affordable and delivered with the highest levels of customer service. We are based at Twigworth Court Business Centre where we provide the following services:
- An open programme of over 130 different short courses in business, leadership and management skills, including short course qualification programmes to national standards, and supported by an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- In-House training for organisations from our range of open programme courses or qualification programmes.
- Bespoke training designed with you to meet your outcomes, from tailored versions of an open programme course to completely bespoke leadership and management programmes.
- We also accredit existing company training programmes using the ILM Assured Award accreditation.
- Higher education programmes that offer a one, two or three year degree in business or leadership & management depending on experience or qualifications. Progression is available to a masters in entrepreneurial leadership.
- DiSC Profiling designed to help develop self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Short course qualifications to provide a foundation of leadership and management skills from Level 2 to Level 7
- Specialist Health & Safety qualifications accredited by IOSH, NEBOSH and City & Guilds
- Higher level and specialist qualifications accredited by ILM, APM and HE Universities.
- We are on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoAPT) and are able to offer a range of development programmes mapped to the new Apprenticeship Standards. We are currently delivering Advanced and Higher Level Apprenticeships.
If you want to motivate your staff through improving their skills, Gloucestershire Enterprise is the first place you should call.