Gloucestershire Enterprise Ltd (GEL) provides practical high quality, affordable training courses and qualification development programmes to businesses of all sizes in Gloucestershire and beyond.
We provide a range of services that are relevant, comprehensive, widely accessible, affordable and delivered with the highest levels of customer service.
We are based at Twigworth Court Business Centre where we provide the following services:
- An Open Programme of over 130 different short courses in Business, Leadership and Management skills, including short course qualification programmes to national standards, and supported by an online Virtual Learning Platform.
- Bespoke training for companies, from tailored versions of an Open Programme course to completely bespoke Leadership and Management programmes. We also accredit existing company training programmes.
- Higher Education programmes that offer a one, two or three year degree in Business or Leadership & Management depending on experience or qualifications. Progression is available to a Masters in Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- Business start up services for those looking to be their own boss, whether you need advice, training, mentoring, Start Up Loan finance or online resources
- We are on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoAPT) and are able to offer a range of Development Programmes mapped to the new Apprenticeship Standards. We are currently delivering Advanced and Higher Level Apprenticeships.
Services for the unemployed:
- The New Enterprise Allowance scheme that enables claimants to start a business and be supported with mentoring and skills workshops.
If you want to start, grow or develop your business, or motivate your staff through improving their skills, Gloucestershire Enterprise is the first place you should call.