- We are Gloucestershire Enterprise Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2551923, whose registered office is at Unit 3, Twigworth Court Business Centre, Tewkesbury Road, Twigworth, Gloucestershire GL2 9PG. Please see the Contact Us link on our homepage for our contact information. If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, please contact our Data Protection Officer, who you may write to or contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01452 221771
- We may collect information about you from your completion of our on-line forms or from any email you send to us.
We may collect information about you if you contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
We may obtain a record of site statistics about use of our Website from our web developer, but not in a format that identifies any individual.
- We may use ‘cookies’ to allow us to improve the experience of visitors to our website. Cookies are small text files which are transferred from this Website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They enable a Website to “remember” who you are.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but if you are using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you should be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. This may, however, affect your ability to log into and use certain areas or our site. Browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies may be found on the IAB’s Website at All About Cookies.
We use session cookies to keep track of your session when you use our Website. If we provide an online shopping service we will use session cookies to remember what is in your shopping basket. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. We do not use persistent cookies which remain on your browser until you delete them. No cookies on our site are served or used by third parties. We do not use “spyware”, that is web bugs or hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace activities of users. More information on cookies can be found at All About Cookies
- Your information will be stored on our web server and we will keep our own backup copy. We may also store your information on paper at our offices.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- You have a statutory right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a statutory fee, which is currently £10.
You have the right to rectify any errors in information we hold about you and to change or correct any details you have already given us. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from us at any time.
To exercise your rights please contact us using the details below in point 9.
- We will use your information to provide you with any further details or information you request when you contact us.
If we provide an online shopping service we will use your information to fulfil your order.
- We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances.
We will share your information with our web developer to enable them to host your information or to register you as a user of their website.
We will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance) or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company) incidental access to your information.
We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings.
If we provide an online shopping service, any credit or debit card details you supply will be passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
We may share your information with another organisation which buys our business or our assets or to whom we transfer our agreement with you and in the course of any negotiations, which may or may not lead to such a transfer or sale.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA. The EEA comprises certain countries within Europe (including the EU) which have similar laws on data protection. Other countries outside the EEA may not give the same level of protection to your information.
- If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, or would like to exercise your rights set out above, please contact us by email on email@example.com.
Gloucestershire Enterprise Ltd is entered in the Register of Data Controllers with registration no. 2551923
Further information about data protection issues including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found at the Information Commissioners Office