Managing & Implementing Change
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at middle managers who are responsible for implementing changes to products or processes within the organisation.
Why should you attend?
Change is all around us now and inevitable, but managing change takes a skill set involving influencing, negotiation and communications skills to ensure that everyone is onboard.
Managers will learn about the following elements:
- Reasons for organisational change e.g. changes in leadership, technology, strategy
- Types of change such as developmental, transitional and transformational change
- Environmental analysis technique such as PESTLE
- Organisational analysis such as SWOT
- Benefits and implications of change
- Methods of assessing risks and uncertainties
- Principles of change management
- System theory and process design
- Methods for planning change
- Feasibility and viability of the change for stakeholders
- Use of tools for planning change
- Human and financial factors in consideration to the resistance of change
- Bridges' transition Model
- Clear communication
- Importance of involving people to facilitate effective change
- Techniques for monitoring & evaluating outcomes of change
This course offers you the opportunity to discuss an impeding change and its impact prior to implementation.
For those seeking recognition for their learning, this course is based on the ILM unit: Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace. Successful completion of the assignment will result in the achievement of credits at Level.
For those seeking to achieve a qualification at Level 4, we recommend attendance of our 5-session course to achieve an ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership & Management Skills
Course: £364.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 1:00PM @ Twigworth Business Centre