Excel - Advanced
Who should attend?
If you want to take your understanding of spreadsheets to the very highest levels and make the software do what you want it to do, then this is the course for you. You should be confident with the basic and intermediate functions of Excel, including data entry, working with multiple sheets, and equally as confident with the Windows interface.
Why should you attend?
Excel is probably the most powerful programme in the Microsoft Office suite. It is also the most flexible and adaptable as its uses range from finance management to process performance to statistical analysis to data presentation and more. Excel really is a great piece of software and beneath the surface lies a whole range of tools, techniques, hints and tips, time-saving devices and ways of being more accurate that you can ever imagine. After this day, you will never look at Excel in the same way again!
After this course delegates will be able to:
- Create and utilise custom templates and styles
- Import data from external sources and automate routines to save time
- Fully customise the desktop to display preferred toolbars and pull-down menus
- Record and write VBA macros to automate tasks
- Design complex user interfaces
- Enable and secure worksheets and cells from other users
- Use data maps to add graphical & statistical information across countries and continents
- Create Pivot tables and Pivot Charts
- Use consolidation on data rows and columns
- Design complex queries to select specific data
- Use auditing tools to trace routes of calculations
Course: £252.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Business Centre