Excel 2010 - VBA
Who should attend?
If you want to take your understanding of spreadsheets to the very highest levels and make the software do what you want it to do, then this is the course for you. You should be confident with the advanced functions of Excel.
Why should you attend?
Macros offer amazing opportunities to save time by automating repetitive tasks. This course is designed for those who have been introduced to macros on the Excel Advanced course and want to go further.
After the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand where to store macros and the implication for Excel files
- Run a macro from a key press, button or Quick Access Toolbar icon
- Record a macro
- Edit an existing macro using Excel VBA
- Create different types of loop using Excel VBA
- Work with variables and Message Boxes
- Use the input box
- Incorporate decision making into code
- Debug code to identify where problems lie
- Resolve problems in VBA code
- Introduce CASE statements into code
- Change cell formatting based in conditions
- Find text strings in worksheets with code
- Manipulate text strings with code
Course: £198.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre