Business Improvement Techniques
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at Team Leaders and Cell Leaders who are responsible for continuous improvement of processes within the organisation.
Why should you attend?
In today's world, continuous improvement is a fundamental part of the business process ensuring that you embrace 'lessons learned' from feedback and continue to offer quality products/services to customers
This course offers the following outcomes:
- The importance of quality and continuous improvement at work
- Awareness of product/service standards
- Suggestion schemes/role models
- A range of techniques available (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Benchmarking, Quality Improvement Circles)
- Use of tools for improvement (e.g. fishbone, Pareto, Scatter graphs)
- Promotion of creative ideas and innovative solutions to problems
- Methods to evaluate effectiveness and quality measures
- Factors involved in making decisions about proposed improvements
- How to assess the financial costs & benefits of a proposed improvement
- Other factors to be considered.
This course offers you the opportunity to look closely at improvements within your workplace that drive efficiency/effectiveness.
For those seeking recognition for their learning, this courses is based o the ILM unit: Business Improvement Techniques. Successful completion of the assignment will result in the achievement of 2 credits at Level 2.
For those seeking to achieve a qualification at Level 2, we recommend attendance of our 5 session course to achieve an ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership & Team Skills.
Course: £252.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 1:00PM @ Twigworth Business Centre