Why should you attend?
Managers and Leaders in the current climate need to be self-aware, able to both challenge and empower the people they work with, know their values and behave with integrity to engender trust. All this and more are covered in our Management development programmes.
Who should attend?
If you are a Levy payer, you'll be pleased to learn that GEL is on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers and we have 4 excellent management development programmes that meet the Apprenticeship Standards (see below)
If you are a non-Levy payer, you'll be pleased to learn that 95% of the 4 management development programmes are funded leaving you only 5% to pay (see below)
We'll let you know about our 4 management development programmes and all of these will be delivered over a 12-18 month period and there will be plenty of support, tutorials, online support and reading lists available throughout. It will result in the learner achieving a nationally recognised qualification as well as a management apprenticeship. For an outline of each programme, click on the title below:
Team Leader/Supervisor Standard
Improvement Practitioner Standard
What will you learn?
You will learn more about the programmes, who it’s for, expectations, demands, assessment, funding, eligibility, payment terms and more.
Course: £0.00 +VAT
Time & Location
10:00AM until 12:00PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre