Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for individuals who manage teams or projects and are responsible for achieving operational or departmental goals and objectives as part of their organisation's strategy.
Why should you attend?
Level 5 managers are responsible for everything from creating and delivering operational plans, managing projects, and leading and managing teams, to managing change, financial and resource management. Responsibilities also include talent management, coaching and mentoring. Roles may include those of Operations Manager, Regional Manager, Divisional Manager, Department Manager as well as other specialist managers.
Our new Level 5 Diploma for Managers has been custom built to reflect the new standard. The programme will be delivered as a series of taught sessions at Twigworth and will be supported by e-workbooks and an online portal. The programme takes approximately 15-18 months to complete.
Benefits for Individuals
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire to drive better results
- Use core management techniques to provide practical leadership and operational management skills
- Benchmark your managerial capability against other professionals
- Raise your professional profile within your organisation
Benefits for Employers
- Target your learning and development in complete alignment with the latest apprenticeship standards - ensuring all learning is relevant, with no gaps in knowledge
- Maximise your employees' confidence and readiness for End Point Assessment
- Reward learner engagement and drive completion with ILM digital credentials
End Point Assessment takes place on completion of the apprenticeship programme of learning. It is a comprehensive holistic assessment of skills and knowledge against the whole apprenticeship standard involving:
- Portfolio of work (20%)
- Work-based project presentation (20%)
- Online knowledge-based test (30%)
- Competency -based interview (20%)
- Professional discussion (10%)
Download the ILM End Point Assessment Guide
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications including:
ILM Level 7 qualifications in Leadership & Management
Course: £9,000.00 (no VAT)
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre