Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard
Who should attend?
Ideal for aspiring professionals taking their first step onto line management, or those with some experience of managing a team or project to deliver clearly defined outcomes.
Why should you attend?
Designed for Level 3 managers with operational/project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. They provide direction, instructions and guidance to ensure theachievement of set goals. Working in the private, public or third sector and in all sizes of organisation, specific responsibilities will vary, but the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed will be the same whatever the role. They'll likely have job titles like Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer, Shift Supervisor, Foreperson, and Shift Manager.
Our new Level 3 Diploma for Managers has been custom built to reflect the new standard. The programme will be delivered as a series of taught sessions at Twigworth and will be supported by e-workbooks and an online portal. The programme takes approximately 15-18 months to complete.
Download the Full Programme Contents Guide
Benefits to Individuals
- Develop a range of essential management skills applied and refined in a real working environment
- Build the leadership capability to motivate teams and influence with confidence
- Gain a broad understanding of key management and leadership theory to underpin and support growth and performance
Benefits for Employers
- Target your learning and development in complete alignment with the lastest apprenticeship standards - ensuring all learning is relevant, with no gaps in knowledge
- Maximise your employees' confidence and readiness for End Point Assessment
- Reward learner engagement and drive completion with ILM digital credentials
End Point Assessment takes place on completion of the apprenticeship programme of learning. It is a comprehensive holistic assessment of skills and knowledge against the whole apprenticeship standard involving:
- Portfolio of work (20%)
- Online knowledge-based test (30%)
- Competency -based interview (30%)
- Professional discussion (20%)
Download the ILM End Point Assessment Guide
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications including:
Course: £5,000.00 (no VAT)
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre