Word 2007/2010 - Intermediate
Who should attend?
Almost every level of employee needs to be able to generate documents and reports, and MS Word has rapidly become the industry benchmark for sophisticated document creation. MS Office 2016 training is available upon request.
Why should you attend?
This intermediate course will extend basic skills with the ability to integrate graphics, expand the design of documents and using mail merging to generate distribution lists. Delegates should be able to operate Word to a basic level, understanding how to enter text, format fonts, paragraphs and pages. Typing experience is not required, although an understanding of the need for electronic document creation packages would be an advantage.
Suitable for users of both 2007 and 2010, our trainer will guide you through the workings of MS Word, with plenty of time for queries and questions. Bursting with hints and tips, you’ll come away with knowledge that will save you time and effort from the very next time you open a document.
After the course delegates will be able to:
- Prepare complex letters, quotes, faxes and invoices
- Format paragraphs, pages and text using different text sizes, types and effects
- Integrate graphics and text flows
- Use SmartArt and shapes
- Blend & combine graphics
- Align and organise graphical objects
- Customise tables
- Import and link to objects from other applications, graphics, spreadsheets and more
- Use Mail Merge
- Manage document location, information and searching
- Rotate text to different angles
- Integrate background images & watermarks
- Styles; using and creating styles
- Creating a Table of Contents
Course: £198.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre