Who should attend?
Presenting is something we all want to be confident at and a well structured presentation aids confidence. So if you present messages of any kind, at small team meetings or perhaps large group briefings, and want to do it well, then this course is for you.
Why should you attend?
The colours, shapes, texts, sounds, effects and ease at which slides can be managed are just some of the reasons why PowerPoint is seen more and more at presentations these days than traditional visual aids.
Whether you use it in sales meetings, team meetings or company briefings, as a training aid, a self managed information point or even in your foyer for customers to see what it is you do, PowerPoint can cater for them all. On this course we will show you how to build great presentations and run great slide shows.
After the course delegates will be able to:
- Create stunning and impressive presentations
- Integrate multimedia to maximise impact
- Create and customise bulleted lists within slides
- Use various slide designs and layouts for maximum effect
- Integrate text, photos, clipart, graphics, sound and video into slides to maximise impact
- Structure a presentation so that the style can be changed totally
- Control indenting, and outline levels for auto note generation
- Animate presentations for electronic display
- Blend and manage bitmap items for professional appearance
- Manage the presentation rehearsals and timings
- Understand key principles of effective presentations
- Effectively animate objects and transitions
- Use SmartArt
Course: £252.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Business Centre