GEL is on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) and has been delivering Apprenticeship Programmes to meet the new standards since November 2017. Apprenticeship programmes are suitable for new and existing employees and are an excellent way of up-skilling your workforce and succession planning for businesses.
- Levy-paying employers are able to select GEL from their Digital Account. See Employer Funding Guide.
- Non-levy paying employers are able to contact GEL to discuss Apprenticeship Funding under ‘co-investment’ rules. See Apprenticeships - How it Will Work page
Apprenticeship training will be delivered as a blended learning programme. Taught sessions will take place here at Twigworth Court Training Centre; e-workbooks will be available online using our VLE; Tutorials will be delivered in small groups; Coaching will take place either at Twigworth or the learner's workplace.
GEL's Apprenticeship development programmes take place over 12-18 months. We are currently Offering:
- ILM Team Leader / Supervisor (Level 3)
- IPMA Associate Project Manager (Level 4)
- ILM Operations / Departmental Manager (Level 5)
Call Michaela or Rebecca on 01452 221777 to register your interest.