Word - Beginners
Who should attend?
This course is perfect for anyone who needs an introduction to MS Word, as well as those who already use its basic functions, but want to get more from it.
Why should you attend?
The majority of us use Word almost daily – are you really getting the most from it? This course is designed for anyone who needs a basic grounding in this popular software, and is guaranteed to make you feel more confident in using its many functions. Suitable for users of both 2010 and 2013, our trainer will guide you through the workings of MS Word, with plenty of time for queries and questions. Bursting with hints and tips, you’ll come away with knowledge that will save you time and effort from the very next time you open a document.
Trainees should be competent at the Windows interface with the concept of files and folders. General mouse operating skills and keyboard familiarity is needed, although fast typing skills are not necessary.
- Prepare letters, quotes, and invoices
- Format paragraphs, pages and text using different text sizes, types and effects
- Use and customise bullets
- Use simple and multilevel numbering
- Insert Auto page numbering
- Integrate columns, tables and other text into word documents.
- Use Tabs, Ribbons, Groups and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Insert Tabs and Tables
- Use Headers and Footers
- Print all Word documents using system tools and quality options.
- Integrate pictures, charts and tables
- Use Page and Section breaks
- Provide auto-spell checking and grammar verification
- Create and use Templates
- Create and rotate graphics
- Set up documents for effective printing
Course: £205.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre