Social Media Masterclass (B2C)
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for business owners, or those responsible for communications who want to harness the power of social media in developing business-to-consumer relationships.
Why should you attend?
Are you struggling to see how social media will help you market your business? We’ll show you why social media must be included in your marketing strategy, and how it can be a fantastic place to promote your business. The course will provide an overview of the various platforms available to you, and you will be able to plan a social media strategy for your business.
- Social media overview
- How to make social media work
- Social media jargon explained – eg hashtags
- Business benefits of social media
- How to create a social media strategy
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram plus blogging overview
- Which social networks are appropriate for your business
- Set up & Optimisation of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Setup and writing a business blog
- How to engage and build your audience
- How to produce great content for B2C (plus practical exercise)
- Advertising on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Set up and use of tools for efficiency & effectiveness
- Measurement of social media activity
- Review and questions
Feel free to bring along your laptop, tablet, smartphone or device to the course.
Course: £198.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre