Recruitment, Interviewing & Induction
Who should attend?
Business owners, line managers and anyone who has responsibility for recruiting, selecting and inducting people for their organisation.
Why should you attend?
Delegates will be provided with the skills, knowledge and understanding to be able to recruit and select the right person for the job and to develop a suitable induction programme for new joiners. Through a mix of legal theory, practical examples and discussion, you will gain a good understanding of the key tools and techniques for use in your organisation.
- Employment law & recruitment
- Assessing the need (including job analysis)
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications
- Creating your advert and advertising/recruitment options
- Developing shortlisting criteria
- Communicating with applicants
- Selection tools including interviews
- Making your selection
- Next steps
- The essentials of Induction
For those seeking recognition for their learning, this course is based on the ILM unit: Understanding Recruitment & Selection of New Staff in the Workplace. Successful completion of the assignment will result in the achievement in 2 credits at Level 3
For those seeking to achieve a qualification at Level 3, you will need to achieve a further 2 credits for the ILM Award or 11 credits for the ILM Certificate.
Course: £198.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre