Managing Remote Working
Who should attend?
This course is for supervisors who want to understand the basics of how to manage their team within the organisation who work remotely.
Why should you attend?
If you manage a team who are based at different locations you will need to provide support in a different way to ensure technical support, ensure the health & safety of colleagues and overcome potential feelings of isolation to name a few responsibilities. This course will help you understand the nature of remote working and how you can become a more effective leader.
During this half-day course you will learn:
- How to assess the business case for remote working by looking at costs & benefits
- How to select the right people for remote working to include the nature of the job role, personal characteristics, technical resources and suitable working environments
- How to manage remote workers with effective communication, motivation, trust and creating a sense of belonging and skills development
- How to develop skills such as time management, planning, prioritising work, problem solving, decision making & using IT
- Developing a remote working policy and assessment of health & safety
For those seeking recognition for their learning, this course is based on the ILM unit: Understanding How to Manage Remote Workers Successful completion of the assignment will result in the achievement in 2 credits at Level 3
Course: £140.00 +VAT
Time & Location
1:30PM until 5:00PM @ Online via MS Teams