Managing & Implementing Change
Who should attend?
While the topic of change management applies equally to everyone, implementing change is the role of managers. This course is pitched at level 4 and is suitable for middle/senior managers. The content of this course applies to companies of all sizes, types and sectors, including public, private and third sector.
Why should you attend?
Change is inevitable and change management entails thoughtful planning and sensitive implementation, and above all, consultation with, and involvement of, the people affected by the changes. If you force change on people normally problems arise.
- Explain reasons why organisations continually need to change
- Conduct an environmental and organisational analysis, to identify possible areas for change in own organisation
- Identify an opportunity for change, arising from an environmental and organisational analysis
- Assess the benefits and risks of implementing the identified opportunity for change
- Develop a change implementation plan including details of how you will monitor and review the implementation of change.
This short course offers you the opportunity to understand:
- Reasons for organisational change such as changes in leadership, technology, business strategy, need to become more efficient
- Types of change such as developmental, transitional and transformational
- Environmental analysis technique, such as PESTLE
- Organisational analysis, such as SWOT analysis
For those seeking recognition for their learning, this course is based on the ILM unit: Managing and Implementing Change. Successful completion of the assignment will result in the achievement in 6 credits at Level 4.
For those seeking to achieve a qualification at Level 4, you will need to achieve a further 1 credit for the ILM Award or 7 credits for the ILM Certificate.
Course: £198.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre