Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to learn about this relatively new concept to get the best out of relationships in the workplace.
Why should you attend?
We all have some difficulty reading emotions in others at times and misinterpret situations which may lead to conflict. Emotional Intelligence has 4 main areas of ability.
- To recognise emotions in ourselves and others
- To use emotions effectively
- To understand how emotions change over time
- How to manage our emotions to solve problems in the workplace
- Understand the purpose of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Identify how being better at Emotional Intelligence helps us to be more effective in our work
- Assess own level of Emotional Intelligence
Identify and use techniques of EI to build rapport and better relationships
Course: £252.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 1:00PM @ Twigworth Business Centre