ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring
Who should attend?
The ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is designed for managers with a wider responsibility for coaching and mentoring new and newly promoted employees, especially junior managers, to enable them to perform to their full potential.
Why should you attend?
Mentoring and coaching can be powerful tools for developing leadership capability but only if the mentors and coaches possess the high-level knowledge, skills and personal qualities required to operate at this level.
This is a 6 day course:
- Developing Performance through Management Coaching and Mentoring
- Good practice in coaching and mentoring
- Planning and coaching or mentoring
- Building relationships and commitment
- Develop questioning and listening skills
- Organisational implications of coaching and mentoring
- Management Coaching and Mentoring Practice
- Agree development goals
- Planning a coaching or mentoring programme
- Undertake coaching or mentoring and reflect on own performance
You will exit this course being more self-aware and know what you need to focus on to develop your coaching and mentoring levels. For those seeking to measure their behaviours more closely, ask about completing the DiSC profiling before embarking on this course.
There are 3 Assignments to be completed during this course and successful completion will result in the following qualification: ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Upon successful completion of a Level 5 Certificate you will be eligible to undertake a Level 6 BA in Business & Enterprise or BA (Hons) in Leadership & Management in just one year.
Delegates with sufficient competence and experience in management may be able to enrol without the Level 5 Certificate. Please contact Michaela Cozens on 01452 733546 for further details.
Registration fee: £135.00 (no VAT)
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre