ILM Level 3 Award in Enterprise Skills
Who should attend?
Supervisors and team leaders and those in need of basic commercial skills.
Why should you attend?
This qualification programme ideal for those who want to learn more about the key concepts of business and apply them directly to their own area of responsibility. It assumes no prior knowledge or experience of business, or control over specific budgets, as the aim is to introduce the key concepts of business and explore them. Key benefits:
- To expand your commercial view of your own section/department
- To develop an internal business plan for own area of responsibility
- To build confidence in commercial skills and improve performance
During this course you will cover the following:
- You – and the skills needed to run a commercial department
- How to develop an outline business plan for your current operations
- An introduction to finance skills and various techniques
- The role of marketing and sales, customer service and quality
- Making commercial-based decisions confidently.
- Expand your knowledge of the key principles behind every successful business
- Develop your understanding of how business works
- Identify areas of improvement in your own business and develop a business plan to make these improvements happen
- Effective and confident managers who are able to look for growth/improvement opportunities within the business and take advantage of them
- Greater knowledge and consideration of growth tools in Marketing, Sales and Promotion
- Improved Operations Management
- Managers with the basic concepts of Finance
There are 3 Assignments to be completed during this course and successful completion will result in the following qualification: ILM Level 3 Award in Enterprise & Entrepreneurship.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 4 Award/Cert/Dip in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Award/Cert in Leadership and Management
Registration fee: £83.00 (no VAT)
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre