How to Read Customers On Video
Who should attend?
This course has been designed primarily for salespeople who have pivoted their meetings online during the pandemic and continue to engage with prospective clients using online technology.
Why should you attend?
Beyond lockdown, salespeople across the world are seeing the benefits of selling online via video and customers are embracing it too. Yet we lose the ability to read body language or instinctively know what the customer is thinking or feeling when on video .... or do we?
Paul will take you through a series of presentations and small group exercises to titillate your ability to read the customer on video. Paul has a significant amount of experience and expertise in this arena and has been communicating and selling online via video for over 10 years, way before we were all forced to embrace the model in 2020.
At the end of the half-day session, you will be able to intuitively read people as good as any artificial facial recognition software.
- Test closing and buying signals - a visual metaphor to assess your customers
- Calibrating customers - getting to see their "resting" face and why this is important.
- Peripheral V Foveal vision
- Peripheral vision practice
- Spotting facial expression leakage - exercise and quiz
- NLP eye movements
- Recognising hand to face gestures
- Identifying universal emotions and buying signals
- Online quiz on spotting facial expressions
- MAP'ing your body language - listening to a new level
- Action plans
Take a look at the other courses delivered by Paul to help boost your sales and presentation skills.
Course: £205.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 1:00PM @ Online via Zoom