Excel - Intermediate
Who should attend?
Those who wish to develop their skills and who are proficient in the basic use of the application and now need to learn the product beyond the basic skills.
Why should you attend?
Delegates should be should be competent at the Windows interface and with the basic functions of Excel. Attendance on the beginners course would prove advantageous, but is not essential. Suitable for users of both 2010 and 2013, our trainer will guide you through the workings of MS Excel, with plenty of time for queries and questions. Bursting with hints and tips, you’ll come away with knowledge that will save you time and effort from the very next time you open a workbook.
After the course delegates will be able to:
- Make decisions using the IF function
- Make decisions based on more than one criteria
- Work with cross-referenced cells
- Link data between worksheets, workbooks and MS Word
- Create and customise charts
- Use conditional formatting to highlight significant data
- Use Excel to sort and filter data
- Analyse tables of data with common functions
- Work with dates in Excel
Course: £205.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre