Excel - Beginners
Who should attend?
Delegates should be competent at the Windows interface with the concept of files and folders. General mouse operating skills and keyboard familiarity is needed, although fast typing skills are not necessary.
Previous spreadsheet experience would prove beneficial but not essential.
Why should you attend?
Suitable for users of both 2010 and 2013 software our trainer will guide you through the workings of MS Excel, with plenty of time for queries and questions. Bursting with hints and tips, you’ll come away with knowledge that will save you time and effort from the very next time you open a document.
After the course delegates will be able to:
- Navigate the Excel 2013 interface
- Use spreadsheet functions and multiple pages
- Enter large amounts of tabulated data
- Perform common calculations on cells and columns
- Integrate charts into worksheets for trend analysis
- Manage and control large accounts
- Utilise balance, VAT and financial operations
- Format worksheets to improve ease of understanding
- Control the design layout of all tables and cells
- Understand printing and reporting capabilities
- Use named cells to make it easier to move around large worksheets
- Set up print layouts
- Manage spreadsheet files on a computer hard disk
Course: £252.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Business Centre