Who should attend?
You should attend our Enterprise Club if you are thinking about self employment, if you have recently been made redundant and now want to work for yourself or if you are currently unemployed and have a business idea.
Why should you attend?
To explore your plans and understand the skills needed and regulatory requirements involved in starting a new business.
We’ll help you work through your idea and provide information about the risks and rewards of running your own business.
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Advantages and disadvantages of running a business
- Do you have the skills?
- Is my business idea up to it?
- Where are you now and where do you want to be?
- How to avoid common mistakes
- Bringing it all together – The Business Plan
- What next and where to get more help
- Whether you are eligible for any subsidies to attend further courses and workshops
You will come away with an action plan designed to start you on your journey of self-employment.
The next step is to attend our 2-day Business Start Up Course. If you would prefer to discuss your business idea beforehand to check the validity of your plans, then please call us to book a 1-hr Business Planning Meeting with our Business Adviser.
Business Advice meetings are charged at £50+VAT per hour although there may be a subsidy available so please call us for more information.
Course: £0.00 +VAT
Time & Location
10:00AM until 4:00PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre