Effective Minute Taking
Who should attend?
Anyone who takes minutes (in either formal or informal meetings), but specifically people with no formal training or who feel their skills need updating. People who run meetings will also find the course useful. Participants are welcome to bring along copies of any minutes they currently take.
Why should you attend?
Accurate and effective minutes not only provide a record of a meeting but can also make a significant contribution to its effectiveness. Minute taking is often an under-rated skill but is a valuable one to master.
- The purpose of minutes and why they are important.
- Drafting a clear and directed agenda
- The different levels of detail and categories of information required in minutes.
- Different styles in which minutes can be take
- Formats and layouts
- Note taking styles
- Writing specific and accurate action points.
- Checking and correcting minutes
- The dynamics between minute taker and chair
Course: £205.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 12:30PM @ Online via Zoom