Developing Yourself & Others
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at practicing or potential first line managers/supervisors who are responsible for their own development and that of others in their team.
Why should you attend?
Delegates will gain confidence and enhance their ability to produce a clear personal development plan.
Course delegates are asked to bring their job description and competencies to the course so that they get the most out of the course. During the course, delegates will learn more about the following aspects:
- How their job description matches their abilities
- Personal SWOT analysis
- How the organisational objectives and development plans align to their development pathway
- Obtaining feedback on performance from line managers and colleagues
- Simple training needs analysis using their SWOT and PESTLE analysis
- Identification of learning styles
- The importance of taking responsibility for own personal development
- Value of learning and the importance of encouragement a commitment to learning
- Identification of potential barriers to development opportunities
- Barriers to learning and how to overcome them
- Development plans including timescale and resource implications
- Available support mechanisms
- How to compile learning logs and record of activities
- Methods to plan and evaluate progress
- How to revise development plans
recognition for their learning, this course is based on the ILM unit: Developing Yourself and Others. Successful completion of the assignment will result in t achievement of 2 credits at Level 3.
For those seeking to achieve a qualification at Level 3, you will need to achieve a further 2 credits for the ILM Award or 11 credits for the ILM Certificate.
Course: £252.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 1:00PM @ Twigworth Business Centre