Delivering Outstanding Customer Service
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone who communicates with customers, either internally or externally, face to face or on the phone, and the managers who lead them.
Why should you attend?
As far as your customers are concerned, the people they encounter and the service they receive from them, defines your business. In these days of fierce competition, narrow margins and technical equality, it is the quality of your prospect and customer experience and service which is going to set you apart, build loyalty and keep your competitors at bay.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to :
Always get off on the right foot with customers by:
- Understanding what the customers want and expect
- Avoiding the 7 deadly sins of service provision
- Creating a great first impression
- Developing customer rapport and empathy
- Maximising the impact of their communication
Deal with moments of truth effectively and professionally; moments such as:
- Handling a special request
- Saying no without offending
- Delivering bad news
- Turning around complaining and unhappy customers
For those seeking recognition for their learning, this course is based on the ILM unit: Understanding Customer Service Standards & Requirements. Successful completion of the assignment will result in the achievement in 2 credits at Level 3.
For those seeking to achieve a qualification at Level 3, you will need to achieve a further 2 credits for the ILM Award or 11 credits for the ILM Certificate.
Course: £205.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre