Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship Standard
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for individuals who are aspiring or existing Project Managers. It is ideal for those seeking to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours to improve performance, confidence and become more effective.
Why should you attend?
Associate project managers need good planning, organisation, leadership, management and communication skills. Dependent upon the size of the organisation and the complexity of projects, associate project managers' job titles will vary, but typically they can include: assistant project manager, junior project manager, project team leader.
Our new Level 4 Associate Project Manager programme has been custom built to reflect the new standard. The programme will be delivered as a series of taught sessions either online during the Covid restrictions or at Twigworth training centre when permitted. The programme be supported by e-workbooks and an online portal. The programme takes approximately 15-18 months to complete.
Download the Delegate Guide
Benefits for Individuals
- Develop your ability to structure, lead, plan, communicate and manage risk to drive better results.
- Use core project management tools and techniques to provide practical project management skills
- Benchmark your capability against other APM-accredited professionals
- Raise your professional profile within your organisation
Benefits for Employers
- Target your learning and development in complete alignment with the latest apprenticeship standards - ensuring all learning is relevant, with no gaps in knowledge
- Maximise your employees' confidence and readiness for End Point Assessment
- Reward learner engagement and encourage professional progression
Learner Qualification Outcomes:
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- IPMA Level D
- ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership & Management
End Point Assessment takes place on completion of the apprenticeship programme of learning. It is a comprehensive holistic assessment of skills and knowledge against the whole apprenticeship standard involving:
- Portfolio & Presentation (33.3%)
- Professional Discussion (66.6%)
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications including:
APM Level 6 Professional Project Manager (PPQ)
Course: £6,000.00 (no VAT)
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Twigworth Court Business Centre