Assertiveness & Increasing Self Confidence
Who should attend?
Are you as assertive as you could be to maximise your self-esteem, and build career enhancing relationships? This course is ideal for anyone wishing to develop assertive communication techniques in common day-to-day situations, or for those looking to learn powerful new approaches to overcoming passive or aggressive behaviour.
Why should you attend?
This is one of our most popular courses, and it’s easy to see why. Effective interaction at work is underpinned by an ability to communicate clearly, honestly, openly and confidently – in other words, assertively.
From this training, you’ll learn to reduce relationship conflict, both in and out of the workplace, and develop confidence in yourself. You’ll appreciate the importance of self-respect and being respectful to those around you, and how to deal with the situations you find difficult. We'll give you the opportunity to try out new techniques ready for you to implement the very next day, delivered in a fun and comfortable environment.
- The difference between passive, aggressive and assertive behaviours.
- Assessing your own preferred style and identifying situations in which you feel you need to be more assertive.
- The ingredients that make up assertive behaviour.
- Communicating from a point of view of esteem rather than embarrassment.
- Balancing rights and responsibilities in each situation.
- Planning and delivering a clear message
- Writing an action plan to improve your communication at work
Course: £205.00 +VAT
Time & Location
9:30AM until 4:30PM @ Online via MS Teams