It is our policy to provide high quality services to all of our customers, regardless of their industry sector, size or location.
Gloucestershire Enterprise Ltd prepares a Business Plan and uses it to ensure we are achieving our aims and objectives and surpassing the expectations of our customers
It is our intention that you should receive at all times:
- Helpful, courteous & professional attention from dedicated staff
- Value for money in any training, advice or service provided
- Responsive services to suit your needs and within your timescales
- An impartial, independent and confidential approach to meeting your needs
- A service that respects your confidentiality requirements
- Prompt responses to all communications
- Explanations which are clear and understandable
- Prompt action to solve any queries, problems or complaints
- Referrals to other organisations or service providers where it is deemed to be the most appropriate way of providing solutions to your training and business needs
- A service which helps clients to develop their skills, knowledge and business acumen and gives a good return on investment.
The company’s telephones will be staffed between the hours of 8.30 a.m. until 5.30 p.m., Monday to Fridays. In the event of short term, temporary absences you are urged to leave voice mail messages. The voice mail facility will be checked immediately on return and actions taken.
All enquiries and bookings received will be responded to within one working day. If your enquiry causes us to have to contact with an external person or organisation you will kept informed of the progress by every third working day. All outstanding enquiries will be kept under constant review.
Confirmations and Joining Instructions will be sent out within 24 hours of receiving all the information needed to complete a booking/meeting.
We are always available for consultation on your own training or business needs and any other requirements. We would also welcome any suggestions you can make as to how we can improve our range of services or improve any particular event in which you are interested.
Room Hire Facilities
Subject to availability, we occasionally hire out training and meeting rooms to the local business community. All enquiries will be responded to promptly, but in any event this will not be more than one working day after the enquiry has been received.
Rooms will be prepared and laid out in the manner requested, subject only to the limitations caused by space and the availability of equipment. All equipment is checked before your event begins and every effort is made to ensure that you have a trouble-free day.
Customers will be able to select from a range of menus and particular account will be taken of visitors who have special dietary requirements. All rooms will be clean and assistance will be provided during the day as required.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of any of our services we are anxious to be notified. We have an easy to use and effective procedure in place. All complaints will be reported to the Business Development Manager who will take remedial action if that is possible. If we get anything wrong first time we aim to get it very right the second time. We are also firmly committed to learning from our mistakes.
We have every faith in the services offered by Gloucestershire Enterprise and look forward to helping you, your staff and your company develop, grow and prosper.
We recognise that our customers are key to our success and so strive to help them by providing a local service that is responsive to their needs and delivered to the highest possible standards.
You can contact us by phone on 01452 221777 or by email email@example.com